Beef wok with crunchy vegetables
For 4 people
- 200 g beef (a tender piece such as rump steak)
- 1 carrot
- 150 g flat beans
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Cauvin The original olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cauvin organic omega Mediterranean 4-oil blend
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Boil a large quantity of water.
- Top and tail the beans and cook for 10 min. Drain and set aside.
- Peel the carrot and cut into julienne strips.
- Cut the sweet pepper into fine strips.
- Prepare the mushrooms: peel them, remove the skin and cut them into fine slices.
- Peel and coarsely chop the onion.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Slice the beef into strips of about 1cm.
- In your wok (or frying pan), heat the Cauvin The original olive oil, Cauvin organic omega Mediterranean 4-oil blend. Sauté the onion and garlic. Then add the carrot and sweet pepper. Finish by adding the mushrooms and flat beans.
- When the vegetables are cooked (make sure they stay crunchy), add the soy sauce.
- Add the beef and season with salt and pepper. Once the beef is cooked to your liking, your wok dish is ready to eat.