With a new factory built in 2017, the CAUVIN oil mill combines modernity, efficiency, flexibility and safety.
A capacity of more than 1,000 tons stockage of crude oils in thermally protected tanks to preserve the physicochemical and organoleptic characteristics of the products.
- A potential of packaging of 15,000 liters / hour on 4 automated lines.
- A latest-generation camera control system to check the filling level of the bottles, the crimping of the caps or the correct positioning of the labels.
- Laser engraving of the DDM (Minimum Durability Date) and batch numbers on the bottles, for better readability and durability.
Cauvin, a reliable and professional partner.
Quality at the heart of our concerns
The Cauvin oil mill has built its quality system according to the requirements IFS Food (International Feature Standard) which guarantee control of the entire process, from raw materials to finished products.
This commitment is reflected in the selection of suppliers, rigorous control of products at all stages and appropriate technical and human resources:
- The Cauvin oil mill has an integrated laboratory equipped with the best tools of physico-chemical analyzes allowing it to control internally: the peroxide level, oleic acidity but also the fatty acid composition by chromatography.
- A jury of 10 people carries out the organoleptic tastings to select batches upstream or check the conformity of receipts.
- For the olive oil, 2 COI* certificates are required for any validation of a lot, at selection and reception.
- A analysis plan carried out by accredited laboratories completes the system in particular to analyze the risks of contaminants: pesticides, heavy metals, mycotoxins, phthalates, mosh and moah, etc.
- The traceability is ensured on all productions from the producer to the end customer.
*Le COI olive oils are subject to specific regulatory frameworks governed by the International Olive Oil Council (COI), a committee of experts responsible in particular for the publication of commercial standards. A COI certificate, produced by an accredited laboratory, is the only guarantee of the EXTRA VIRGIN compliance of an olive oil, both at the physicochemical level and at the organoleptic level.