Grilled prawns in vanilla sauce
For 6 people
- 24 medium-sized prawns
- 1 and a half vanilla beans
- 2 tablespoons VinCauvin organic white wine vinegar
- Cauvin organic virgin rapeseed oil
- assortment of baby vegetables according to the season: carrots, cherry tomatoes, scallions, snow peas, etc.
- 125 ml coconut milk
- Ass some l’huile vierge de Colza Bio Cauvin to a frying pan or wok and fry the prawns and a vanilla bean split lengthwise.
- Halfway through cooking, turn the prawns over, so that they become golden brown, and add the baby vegetables, which should remain crunchy.
- Remove the prawns and baby vegetables and deglaze the pan with Cauvin white wine vinegar. Keep warm.
- Split the half vanilla bean lengthwise. Scrape the inside to collect all the seeds and add them to the coconut milk.
- Transfer the coconut milk and seeds to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Let steep for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, strain and transfer the lukewarm vanilla coconut milk to a siphon, insert a gas cartridge and shake well.