Goat cheese salad
For 4 people
- 1 lettuce of your choice (curly endive, oak leaf, etc.)
- 150 g diced bacon
- 1 goat cheese log
- 2 tomatoes
- baguette or other type of bread
- 3 tbsp Cauvin organic seasoning rapeseed and olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cauvin organic balsamic vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
- Wash the lettuce. Wash and slice the tomatoes.
- Brown the bacon in a pan and let it cool.
- Slice the goat cheese into rounds and place on slices of bread. Place in the oven for about 5 min to melt the cheese.
- Spread the lettuce on the plates and then the tomatoes. Add the bacon. Place the hot goat cheese toast on top.
- Add a drizzle of Cauvin organic seasoning rapeseed and olive oil and a little Cauvin organic balsamic vinegar