Quinoa and grilled aubergine salad
For 4 people
- 200 g quinoa
- 2 aubergines
- 100 g dried tomatoes
- 100 g feta cheese
- 150 g baby spinach
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp Cauvin Selection organic unfiltered olive oil
- 8 tbsp Cauvin organic flaxseed oil
- 3 tbsp Bioleane balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Bring a large volume of water to the boil and cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the aubergines into rounds.
- Peel and coarsely chop the onion. Finely chop the garlic.
- In a frying pan, heat the Cauvin Selection organic unfiltered olive oil.
- Sauté the onion and garlic, then grill the aubergines. Set aside to cool.
- In a salad bowl, mix the quinoa, aubergines, dried tomatoes, baby spinach and feta cheese.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the Cauvin organic flaxseed oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard in a bowl.
- Incorporate into the salad. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Your salad is ready to serve!