For the base:
- 350 g flour (bread dough type)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 sachet baker's yeast
- 3 tbsp Cauvin Selection Unfiltered olive oil
- 25 cl lukewarm water
For the topping :
- 4 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- some green olives
- a few rocket leaves
- Cauvin Discovery spicy oil for pizza
- Put the flour in a large bowl, then add the salt, baker's yeast and olive oil.
- Gradually add the lukewarm water while mixing with a wooden spoon.
- Stir until the dough comes off the bowl (it will take a few minutes).
- Cover the bowl with a tea towel and leave to rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- After an hour, dust your worktop with flour and place the pizza dough on it.
- Knead it for a few minutes.
- Shape your pizza to the dimensions of your baking sheet and place the dough on baking paper.
- Garnish the pizza, cutting the mozzarella and olives, arranging all the topping ingredients and sprinkling with grated cheese.
- Bake at 210 ° C for 10 to 15 minutes.
All you need to do now is add some rocket leaves and drizzle with a little Cauvin Discovery spicy oil.