For 6 people
Preparation 10 minutes
- 375 g rice
- 3 kg chicken
- 375 g squid
- 3 kg mussels
- a dozen shrimp
- 3 chorizos
- 2 sweet peppers
- 3 kg peeled and crushed tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 doses of saffron
- 3.5 l chicken broth
- 4 tbsp Cauvin The original olive oil
- Prepare all the ingredients: cut the chicken into pieces, clean the mussels, slice the chorizo and peppers, chop the onions and garlic.
- Put the Cauvin The original olive oil in the pan and brown the chicken pieces.
- Add the squids and onions.
- While stirring, gradually add the tomatoes, sweet peppers, garlic, saffron, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Stir in the rice, chorizo and broth.
- When some of the broth has been absorbed by the rice, add the shrimp and mussels.
- Bring to the boil and cook for about 30-35 minutes.