Duck breast flavored with violet
For 4 people
- 2 duck breasts
- 2 tbsp Cauvin organic Olive oil with Violet aroma
- 1 tbsp Cauvin organic balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl, mix Cauvin organic Olive oil with Violet aroma, Cauvin organic balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Place your duck breasts in a dish and drizzle with the preparation. Brush on with a basting brush.
- Score the skin of the duck breasts in a criss-cross pattern with a knife.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the duck breasts in a pan, skin side down.
- Recover the cooking juice with a spoon and drizzle it on the duck breasts.
- Flip them over and sear the other side.
- Remove from the heat, cover and leave to rest for several minutes.
- Cut the duck breasts into thin slices.
- Arrange the slices on the plates and drizzle with the cooking juices. Serve!