Duck breast with honey
For 4 people
- 2 duck breasts
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Bioleane apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Mix the honey and the Bioleane apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Add seasoning.
- Place your duck breasts in a dish and drizzle with the honey/vinegar preparation. Brush on with a basting brush.
- Score the skin of the duck breasts in a criss-cross pattern with a knife.
- Place the duck breasts in a pan, skin side down. Recover the cooking juice with a spoon and drizzle it on the duck breasts.
- Cut the duck breasts into slices. Serve!