Chicken skewers marinated in curry
For 4 people
- 500 g chicken cutlets
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Cauvin Creative organic Madras curry olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Cut the chicken cutlets into cubes and place in a dish.
- Squeeze the lemon
- Chop the shallots and sauté them in a pan in 2 tablespoons of Cauvin creative organic Madras Curry oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and curry to taste.
- Pour this preparation onto the chicken pieces and mix.
- Place in the fridge to marinate for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Once the chicken is marinated, thread the pieces onto skewers. You can include vegetables (sweet peppers, zucchinis, etc.).
- Cook the chicken skewers in the oven or on the barbecue – the choice is yours!