- 3 ripe bananas
- 250 g flour
- 90 g sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp Bioleane virgin coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- To a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Crush the bananas on a plate with a fork and add to the dry ingredients.
- Add 3 tbsp Bioleane virgin coconut oil and the eggs. Mix.
- Finally, add the milk and mix well.
- Oil the loaf pan with coconut oil. Pour in the batter and bake at 160°C for 50 minutes.