For 4 people
- 8 or 12 scallops (depending on the size)
- 2 tbsp bioleane olive oil
- 2 tbsp Cauvin organic hemp seed oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Rinse the scallops, cut into fine slices and place on paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- In a bowl, mix bioleane olive oil, Cauvin organic hemp seed and honey in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the scallop slices on four plates and drizzle with the oil-and-honey preparation.
- To decorate your starter, add a few wild purslane leaves, oxalis leaves and mustard flowers.
You can serve the sashimi with rice to make it a main dish.