For 4 people
- 12 button mushrooms
- 1 pear
- 4 slices of Serrano ham
- a few rocket leaves
- 4 tbsp Cauvin virgin rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp Cauvin organic PGI Modena balsamic vinegar
- juice of half a lemon
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them lengthwise into fine slices of approx. 2 mm.
- Halve and core the pear. Cut into fine slices of approx. 2 mm.
- In a bowl, mix Cauvin virgin rapeseed oil, Cauvin organic PGI Modena balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- On each plate, arrange the mushrooms and then a thin layer of pear. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Place a chiffonade of Serrano ham on top.
- Add a few rocket leaves and drizzle again with vinaigrette.