Tartare au saumon
For 4 people
- 300 g fresh salmon
- 1/2 shallot
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Cauvin organic virgin avocado oil
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Gently remove the skin of the salmon as well as any bones. Dice the salmon (your fish will be much easier to cut if it is very cold).
- Peel and finely chop the shallot and add it to the salmon.
- Add the lime and lemon juice, Cauvin organic virgin avocado oil and the chopped coriander.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Leave to cool in the fridge for one hour and serve cold on a plate using a round biscuit cutter.