For 1 bowl
- 1 egg
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 10 g red cabbage
- 2 tbsp edamame soybeans
- 50 g tofu or chicken breast
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 10 g cucumber
- 50 g lettuce
- 50 g basmati rice (or quinoa, vermicelli, bulgur wheat, etc.)
- Cauvin toasted sesame oil
- Soy sauce (sweet or salty)
Equip yourself with your nicest bowl and you’re ready to go!
- Cook your rice as usual.
- Boil the water to cook your egg. We advise 7 minutes for a slightly soft yolk.
- Cook the tofu (or chicken) in a frying pan with the spices of your choice.
- Chop the tomatoes, cabbage, cucumber and lettuce.
- Arrange your bowl with the rice at the bottom, then all the vegetables, and the egg and the tofu or chicken on top.
- Season with Cauvin toasted sesame oiland a little soy sauce, sweet or salty according to taste. Decorate with a few pieces of green onion, some sesame seeds, etc.