Fried noodles with shrimp
For 2 people
- 200 g noodles
- 400 g cooked shrimp
- 150 g soybean sprouts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- Bioleane virgin toasted sesame oil
- 3 to 4 tbsp soy sauce
- half a lime
- Shell the shrimp.
- Prepare the marinade: 2 tbsp Bioleane sesame oil, 3 tbsp soy sauce, the juice of half a lime, 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger and a crushed clove of garlic. Drizzle the marinade on the shrimp and marinate for about an hour.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Add a drizzle of virgin sesame oil to a wok and fry the marinated shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Then add the drained noodles, a tbsp of soy sauce and the bean sprouts. Mix.