Quinoa patties with zucchini & parmesan
For 6 people
- 250 g quinoa
- 2 small zucchinis
- 3 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 60 g grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp Cauvin coconut oil
- salt & pepper
- Rinse the quinoa and cook it according to the instructions on the package. Drain and allow to cool.
- Peel and finely chop the spring onions and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes without browning in a tbsp of Cauvin coconut oil.
- Add the finely diced zucchinis. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix the quinoa with the beaten eggs and the flour. Add the vegetables and the parmesan. Season moderately with salt and pepper.
- Wet your hands and form the quinoa mixture into patties. Add the rest of the Cauvin coconut oil to a frying pan. Cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
- Drain them on paper towel.
Serve immediately with a yogurt and mint sauce.