For 4 people
- 500 g chickpeas
- 1 large onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- half a bunch of parsley
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp of cumin
- Creative peppermint olive oil
- Cauvin Arbequina olive oil
- Soak the chickpeas in cold water the previous day (twice the volume of the chickpeas in water).
- The next day, drain the chickpeas and dry them with paper towel to remove as much water as possible.
- Blend the chickpeas in a blender.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and add to the chickpeas.
- Then add the spices: cumin, coriander, a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of Creative peppermint olive oil. Blend again.
- Shape the falafels into balls the size of your choice.
- You can cook them in a pan with a drizzle of Cauvin Arbequina olive oil or in the oven for 15 to 20 min at 180°C.
Enjoy slightly warm with a light yogurt sauce!