Bruschetta with green asparagus
- a slice of wholemeal bread
- 1 egg
- 4 asparagus
- cream cheese
- Cauvin Selection extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the asparagus and remove the tougher, stringier lower portion.
- Cook in a pan with a drizzle of Selection olive oil for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Fry your egg.
- Toast your slice of bread for greater crispness.
- Spread the toast with cream cheese.
- Place the asparagus on the toast, and the fried egg on top.
- Add ground pepper and salt to taste. It’s ready – simple and tasty!