For 4 people
- 250 g flour
- 30 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 30 cl milk
- 4 tbsp Cauvin organic hazelnut oil
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, yeast)
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the organic hazelnut oil, stir well and add the milk gradually to avoid lumps.
- Leave the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil a frying pan. When it is hot, cook the batter like normal pancakes but with a smaller diameter.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, honey, agave syrup, jam, etc. Let your taste buds inspire you!