For 4 people
- 100 g flour
- 300 g strawberries
- 80 g sugar
- 70 g Cauvin Discovery virgin Hazelnut oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Pour the Cauvin Discovery virgin Hazelnut oil over the other the ingredients.
- Knead the mixture with your fingers to obtain a crumbly texture.
- Rinse the strawberries in water.
- Place the strawberries in a baking dish and sprinkle on the crumble mix.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 180°C.
- When the crumble is golden brown, it is ready! Enjoy it hot or cold. And for a little extra, put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!