- 75 g Cauvin coconut oil
- 175 g dark or milk chocolate
- 60 g brown sugar
- 50 g white sugar
- 1 egg
- 225 g flour
- Melt the Cauvin coconut oil in the microwave.
- Mix the oil with the sugar and then add the egg.
- Gradually stir in the flour, mixing well with a spatula to avoid lumps.
- Crush the chocolate and stir the chips into the mix.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Make balls with the biscuit dough and place them on the baking sheet, separating them sufficiently and flattening them slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 180°C.
Enjoy the biscuits warm or cold!