- 200 g dark chocolate
- 150 g flour
- 100 g butter
- 50 g Cauvin discovery walnut oil
- 2 eggs
- 125 g sugar
- 100 g nuts of your choice
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Mix.
- Add the Cauvin discovery walnut oil and mix.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the mixture of chocolate, butter and walnut oil.
- Gradually stir in the flour. Mix all the ingredients.
- Coarsely chop the nuts and add them to the batter.
- Pour into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.