Tagliatelle with truffle oil and pecorino
For 4 people
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 90 g grated pecorino cheese
- 2 tbsp Cauvin selection Truffle oil with pieces
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and add the tagliatelle. Cook for the time indicated on the package.
- Drain the pasta and save the cooking water.
- Mix the pecorino and crème fraîche in a bowl and season with pepper.
- Add a little of the pasta cooking water to obtain a smooth cream.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix.
- Serve the pasta on the plates and drizzle lightly with Cauvin Truffle oil.