Sea bream ceviche
For 6 people
- 800 g sea bream fillets
- 20 cl coconut milk
- 1 large onion
- 1 chilli pepper
- 3 limes
- 5 tbsp Cauvin organic virgin camelina oil
- salt & pepper
- Cut the sea bream fillets into thin slices.
- Chop the onion and the chilli pepper.
- Squeeze the limes.
- In a mixing bowl, place your slices of fish, the onion and the chilli pepper.
- Drizzle with lime juice, the coconut milk and Cauvin organic Camelina oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Leave to marinate for a good hour in the fridge.
- Dress on a plate and serve immediately.